Small Groups and Workshops
The Body Shop Series: Feet, Ankles, & Knees
Wed & Fri | 10/25 – 12/8* | 10:15-11:15 am
6 weeks – 2x per week – $378
Instructor: Michelle Wittwer
Foot, ankle and knee pain got you down or keeping you from doing what you love? We have the answer: The Body Shop Series! In this small & focused 6 week workshop that meets 2x per week, you will learn how to:
- Mobilize and strengthen the feet and ankles to improve their strength, control, and movement.
- Alleviate imbalances in those areas as well as your hips and low back.
Reinstate movement in areas lost due to injuries or poor movement habits. In order to prevent long term or recurrent problems, we need to move all of our joints in all different ranges of movement. For example, 35% of people who suffer an ankle sprain go on to re-sprain it within one year, often because they have failed to regain full strength, control and mobility around the ankle.
A typical Body Shop class will start with:
- a gentle mobility warm up,
- a review of prior concepts,
- a lesson teaching a new concept and skill,
- a cool down and review.
CHOICE OF 2 SESSIONS:
(1) Mondays & Wednesdays | 7:45-8:45 am
(2) Mondays & Thursdays | 10:15-11:15 am
Meets 2x per week
Instructors: Michelle Wittwer & Deb Peltier
New workshops coming soon!