Please Read Prior to Your First Session
- Class fees and all sales are non refundable.
- Payment is due prior to the client’s class or session.
- Please make checks payable to: Uncommon Age.
- A signed consent form must be filled out prior to class participation.
- Missed classes must be made up within the time period of the package purchased:
- 10 pack classes expire within 4 months from time of purchase.
- Unlimited passes expire either 1, 3, 6, or 12 months from time of purchase depending on package purchased.
- Class packages cannot be extended.
- For 6-7 AM Classes: We require you to sign up by 9 pm the prior evening. Early AM classes will be cancelled if no one is registered by 9 pm.
- Drop in fees: $18 for one class.
- A class may be cancelled if less than 5 people attend on a regular basis.
- Visitors are welcome in the class for a one time only free of charge. If they wish to participate, they must receive permission from the instructor and fill out the consent form.
- Please advise the instructor before class of any significant health problems or if you are pregnant.
- Check the Uncommon Age website for any news or class cancellations.
- Classes may be cancelled due to illness of instructor, travel for training, etc. You will be notified via a posting on the Uncommon Age white board in the studio and can also check the class calendar online. Cancellation will be announced in a timely manner (except in case of emergency.)
- If you are part of a duet or triplet training group, you will be charged for a scheduled and missed training unless you have a prior agreement with your trainer, regardless of 24 hour notice.
- You will be charged for a scheduled and missed private training session unless 24 hour notice of cancellation is given.
- Uncommon Age is not responsible for lost or stolen items.